Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS

Estherville fire started by electrical malfunction

January 7, 2013
Estherville Daily News
The Estherville Fire Department took care of a house fire in Maple Heights on Monday. According to fire chief Dick Beaver, firefighters were paged to the David Lair residence at 9 Maple Heights. Upon arrival, they found smoke coming out of the house. Entering the structure, fire was located in the kitchen area. The cause was determined to be electrical, according to Beaver. Firefighters were on scene approximately two hours. The Wallingford Fire Department, Estherville Police Department, Estherville Ambulance and the state fire marshal assisted at the local fire department.
EDN photo by Glen Caron


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web