Changes to Gruver, Dolliver polling locations
From Amy M. Sathoff, Emmet County Auditor
Due to unforeseen circumstances the Emmet County Auditor’s Office will be temporarily combining the Dolliver and Gruver Polling locations. The Dolliver polling location will not be available.
CITY OF DOLLIVER, ELLSWORTH & LINCOLN TOWNSHIPS wishing to cast their ballot for the November 3, 2020 General Election have the following options:
1. Vote in person on November 3, 2020 from 7am to 9pm at Gruver City Hall.
2. Vote in person at the Auditors Office M-F from 8am thru 4:30 pm now thru November 2, 2020.
3. Vote in person at the Auditors Office Saturday, October 24, 2020 from 8am to 5pm.
4. Vote in person at the Auditors Office Saturday, October 31, 2020 from 9am to 5pm.
5. Request an absentee ballot be sent to them via USPS by October 24, 2020 but the request must be made by 5pm.
We apologize for the inconvenience and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 362-4261.